Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Electric front and rear windows with child safety lock
- Rain and light sensors
- Rear wiper
- Tinted glass
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Body coloured bumpers and protective side mouldings
- Chrome window surround
- Rear mudflaps
- Front fog lights
- Halogen Projector Headlamps
- High level third brake light
- Internally adjustable headlight beam level
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear lights
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light)
- Automatic post collision braking
- Energy recovery system
- ESC including ABS, EBV, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR
- Hill hold control
- Acoustic front and rear parking sensor
- Adaptive cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Electro-mechanical power steering
- Front assist with pedestrian protection
- Proximity sensors
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Driver and passenger front and side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Fuel supply cut off
- Head and curtain airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt warning lamp
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Voice control system
- 8 loudspeakers
- Auxiliary input socket
- Bolero Radio
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Multi device interface
- Driver Convenience
- Stop/start system
Stop/StartThis innovative system turns off the engine when it is not needed, for example when the driver has stopped at traffic lights or is stuck in heavy traffic.
- Amundsen satellite navigation system with 8" touch screen, USB, SD card reader and integrated Wi-Fi
- Driver fatigue sensor
- Driver personalisation including 3 keys
- Multi function trip computer
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service interval indicator
- SmartLink with Apple Carplay/Android auto and MirrorLink
SmartLinkThe SmartLink™ system (containing MirrorLink™, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) mirrors your phone's display on the internal screen. You can also turn your ŠKODA into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which allows multiple devices to connect to the internet whilst on the move
- Interior Features
- Air re-circulation and pollen filter
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning with humidity sensor and control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- 3 spoke multi-function leather steering wheel
- Chrome inner door handles
- Cloth upholstery
- Double sided boot floor
- Front armrest with storage box
- Gear shift indicator
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Sunglasses storage
- Umbrella under front passenger seat
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Interior courtesy light operated by door switches
- XDS electronic differential lock
EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)Uses ABS sensors on the driven wheels to determine if one wheel if spinning faster than the others. It uses the ABS system to momentarily apply braking to balance out the traction needs of the driven wheels. Front-wheel drive vehicles usually have the most recognisable feel, as they produce the typical ABS-type pulsating sound and feel when they're activated during a wheel spin.
- Driver + passenger vanity mirrors
- Front seatback pockets
- Height adjustable driver and passenger seat with lumbar support
- Height adjustable front and rear head restraints
- Rear seat backrest release
- Split folding rear seat backrests
- Two isofix child seat fitting in rear
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking
- Towing preparation
- 16" Velorum alloy wheels with anti theft wheel bolts
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Pearlescent paint
- Tyre repair kit
- Paint - Pearlescent
- Pearl - Black magic
- Trim - Cloth
- Cloth - Black
- Maximum speed128 mph
- Cubic capacity999 cc
- Power115 PS
- MPG (combined)- ‡
- Tank capacity50 l
- Number of cylinders3
- Kerb weight1796 kg
- Vehicle length4670 mm
- Vehicle width1814 mm
- Vehicle height1461 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2686 mm
- CO2 (WLTP)122.0 g/km ‡
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.
‡ Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for SKODA Approved Used Cars may be derived from WLTP technical procedures or the previous NEDC regime, depending on the age of the vehicle. You should only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures (i.e. only compare figures labelled WLTP with other vehicles tested through WLTP and only compare figures labelled NEDC with other vehicles tested through NEDC). Fuel consumption and emissions figures are for comparability purposes and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.